ADIGA

Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
ADIGA
Im not trolling, @Goodaccounthuh I just TeamViewered him, and now guess what? I actually saw ADIGA's account! it had 2300000 BP and 8000000 ZP Not even joking I swear on my life!
didnt take any screens? i want ss
Yoo wana gift me somes ?
Wait a minute.......All that zp? even if it was gifted and if he bout BP items which he did how does he have all 0's? I want an answer to that.
TBH I don't know why he has that much, but I know one shit for sure, goodaccounthuh does have ADIGA's info.
Quote Originally Posted by Goodaccounthuh View Post
yes i have and @Implify sorry i didnt get you for shit

Your vocabulary and grammar are both horrible
Its not hard to post a ss im guessing this is a troll? arimu is your friend or your acc
He said he would be posting ingame screenshots soon. He did tv me, but was super quick I barely looked.
You had to make 2 threads about this shits ?
Make it simple, proof or fuck off.
dude i just teamviewed he really has it..
Since its linked to mpgh. ban it
Did He Get Ingame ?

@Arimu ,,,,,,,,,,
Posts 1–15 of 44 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?