Want to know if you can play the game ?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Want to know if you can play the game ?
Can You Run It?

Go to this, thank or rep me if you didn't know that. If you knew that please do not post useless thread, this is for those who didn't know.
I love it i just hate how they have advertisements now
Yeah but the point of this isn't advertisement lolz I just want to share so everyone know
Hes talking about on the site, before you can see if you can run it, there is like a little video you gotta watch first. ( advertisement )
Oh ok I tought he said I was advertising
Don't beg for thanks and rep for something you didn't contribute
I actually share it... here is my contribution.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw's Bitch View Post
I actually share it... here is my contribution.
You did not make it, therefore you didn't contribute it.

This is base leechery, and this is old as hell anyway.



nice try though.
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


You did not make it, therefore you didn't contribute it.

This is base leechery, and this is old as hell anyway.



nice try though.
Maybe this is old, I don't care, really. There are some people here that does not know that and I shared it with those who DIDN'T know this. If you knew this, why posting here ? And thanking can be nice if someone help you or tell you something that you didn't know.
What ever we do here everyone is crying...
That service is bullshit. It says I can't play Fable 1 (I can) and that I can play Team Fortress 2 (Not even a little bit).
It's lying all the time.

I knew a REALLY better one, but I forgot .
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?