SolvedMinecraft Error

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Error
Hi guys I get this error after logging in on AnjoCaido's cracked client.
Here is what it fully says

Bad video card drivers!
-----------------------

Minecraft was unable to start because it failed to find an accelerated OpenGL mode.
This can usually be fixed by updating the video card drivers.



--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 7fe0271 --------
Generated 10/1/11 7:29 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft Beta 1.8.1
OS: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1
Java: 1.6.0_24, Sun Microsystems Inc.
VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
LWJGL: 2.4.2
[failed to get system properties (java.lang.NullPointerException)]

org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Pixel format not accelerated
at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.nChoosePixelForma t(Native Method)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsPeerInfo.choosePixelFormat (WindowsPeerInfo.java:52)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.WindowsDisplay.createWindow(Windo wsDisplay.java:185)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.createWindow(Display.java :311)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:856)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:784)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.Display.create(Display.java:765)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:233)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:629)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT a3453e58 ----------





I already know that all my graphic drivers and cards are up to date.
If I could get any help at all,much appreciated
Go to Control Panel and go to Display
Then click Change Display Settings and click on Advanced Settings
Click on the Troubleshoot tab and drag the thing from Full down to Disable all DirectDraw and Direct3D Applications.
Press Ok and play Minecraft
Quote Originally Posted by IchigoBleach View Post
Go to Control Panel and go to Display
Then click Change Display Settings and click on Advanced Settings
Click on the Troubleshoot tab and drag the thing from Full down to Disable all DirectDraw and Direct3D Applications.
Press Ok and play Minecraft
I am about to try that out.If it works I'll rep and thank you
Alright. I had the same error on my comp so my friend told me to do this and it worked so yeah. :]
Quote Originally Posted by IchigoBleach View Post
Alright. I had the same error on my comp so my friend told me to do this and it worked so yeah. :]
@IchigoBleach apparently it doesnt let me change the settings?
Quote Originally Posted by DaBaws View Post
@IchigoBleach apparently it doesnt let me change the settings?
Hm, are you admin on your comp?
Quote Originally Posted by IchigoBleach View Post
Hm, are you admin on your comp?
Yeah
/msg2short
Quote Originally Posted by DaBaws View Post
Yeah
/msg2short
Hrm, what does it say?

Sorry, not that good with Win7 I got xp xD
@crex /solved once your back :/ I miss you already (no homo) xD
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post
@crex /solved once your back :/ I miss you already (no homo) xD
Lol thanks bro.
Marked as solved.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us