Zombie mod

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Zombie mod
Is it possible to mod a zombie's color like you can a gun? Like paint it black or something for example?
I think you have to bypass
Quote Originally Posted by -Souljaboy View Post
I think you have to bypass
It depends on what he's talking about, if he's talking about the infected screen or crosshair, it can be done easily, but if he means the hands, it has to be bypassed
he menas a texture mod for the zombie claws.
No i mean for example turning every zombie in cf into little puppies or something(Not saying im going to actually turn them into puppies). Im guessing I need a bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by meankidd View Post
No i mean for example turning every zombie in cf into little puppies or something(Not saying im going to actually turn them into puppies). Im guessing I need a bypass?
Yes it needs a bypass, and I dont think anybody has tried to do that yet.
Yea, you have to bypass. I've got an idea. Fuck the police zombie mod.
Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
Yea, you have to bypass. I've got an idea. Fuck the police zombie mod.
FUCKING DO IT DUDE!!!!!! also can you make it so its a one shot kill for them???
Quote Originally Posted by ikroniik View Post
FUCKING DO IT DUDE!!!!!! also can you make it so its a one shot kill for them???
You cant modify damage/health yet. And because the model doesnt have animation, 1 of 2 things will happen. 1. The zombies wont move because they have no animations. 2. They wont attack due to lack of animations. Maby both might happen IDK
Okay thanks. Seemed like something fun to try sometime
this is so fasinating
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?