Account

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Account
As many of you know who I am....I am someone's brother on here but i wont say who exactly....@Smurfyv you should know
This account has about 70+ Hypomeds and a few boss items and alot of weapons from the crates. I dont want anyone to use the gp since it is my brother's account.

- 2500 + Posts
- Must not use all the GP
- Dont get it banned
- Dont use all the hypomeds
Post below why you want to use it and you might be given the user and pass
P.S It's my brother's account
May I use this account? Please :3 I don't hack and I wont use the GP
not alot of ppl with 2500 posts u know?
Quote Originally Posted by zhanning View Post
not alot of ppl with 2500 posts u know?
i aware but it can be trusted to them mostly........
I want it just to have fun and play and try new guns
As a matter of fact. Who the fuck are you?
Quote Originally Posted by Smurfyv View Post
As a matter of fact. Who the fuck are you?
He is jigsawjr brother he got hacked
hes letting some0one use a good acc
i have only 2308 posts coz im inactive from six months (studying hard) ... still i play 1 hour cf almost everyday..... if u would like i could give it a try ...
Give me id and pass , i will follow ur rules ok >?
Me , Because my account get scame and i want have fun
even you will gift it to me i wont accept
And Me Too Trust able
:O pls i lvl your brothers acc
let me use pls the Crate weapons pls
Me im trustable!
I guess I'm out of the race then >_<.
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us