My First Render (Tekken)

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
My First Render (Tekken)
I saw Paradox made one, so I decided to make one myself. The logo is also completely by me.

Hair and feathers on wrists fail.
I'd agree a little bit with the hair, but the feathers...
Why no one use? I put so much effort...
i made mine in 5-7 minutes xD
Not possible. Probably would look like crap or the render is round-shaped.
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post
Not possible. Probably would look like crap or the render is round-shaped.
mr bean is not round
wana bet?

gime a render and t.v me and ill but fuk chuuuu
LowQ on some parts maight, done some before. some renders still would be in the application for the Render Team.

Did you do it with brushes or with pentool or what.
// you forgot the filling between the toes~,
Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Tenshi View Post
LowQ on some parts maight, done some before. some renders still would be in the application for the Render Team.

Did you do it with brushes or with pentool or what.
// you forgot the filling between the toes~,
@Kuro Tenshi what Render Team?
I did it with pentooling then fixed what I didn't like with eraser tool.
Ahh, the times when Dave actually used to care about this section.
Quote Originally Posted by ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y View Post
Ahh, the times when Dave actually used to care about this section.
last time he did was for the Emoticons of mpgh but still ignored to use them. and use low quality cutouts.
is that made on the computer like in paint or some drawing program or one of those electronic sketch pads
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us