how to multiply binoculars?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
I can pay 20 gcoin for this.
multiply? u mean zoom? lol.
Quote Originally Posted by jmystic View Post
multiply? u mean zoom? lol.
I mean how to have more than one bino a squad. I'm 100% sure is possible, i saw more than 10 in ga game. And gamep0ison made a video that has been removed.
just for that glitch got my channel banned
gg for ijji

pm me i will tell you how to do it

btw its gamepois0n not gamep0ison...
Sorry for namespell anyway u have a pm.
Pm me...
I didn't got no pm
Quote Originally Posted by Battlefield 3 View Post
Pm me...
I didn't got no pm
I tried to sent it 2 times, but when i press send, it seems succesful, but the sent mex folder is still empty. Can you try to send it to me pls?
Quote Originally Posted by Kukri View Post
I tried to sent it 2 times, but when i press send, it seems succesful, but the sent mex folder is still empty. Can you try to send it to me pls?
check your pm box
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?