Canada Eh

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Canada Eh
It's -30 Celcius right now and -22 Farenheit. Really cold, so I took a pic out of my window.

I live in Canada, Alberta btw.

not enough snow if it was that cold i would be pissed if i was freezing my ass off and there wasnt fucking three feet of snow
Yeah it just started snowing.
WOOOOO I live in the same town lol and i have like an inch of ice on the inside of my window
EXACT REASON why im moving to mexico =o

I hate cold =<

Go try pissing outside and see if it freezes when it leaves ur dicky xD
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
EXACT REASON why im moving to mexico =o

I hate cold =<

Go try pissing outside and see if it freezes when it leaves ur dicky xD
canada ftw


pissing doesnt work, ive tried


but i was raking leaves outside, and they were wet


and the water froze onto my hands







we've only had like 1 snowfall in toronto all season...it wasnt even that much, it was gone in about 3 or 4 hours
lucky I never get snow FAK TEXAS
contry boy?
Quote Originally Posted by gunot View Post
contry boy?
no I live near the beach...
You talk like that's a bad thing Clark! =D
SNOW = GAI.
TEXAS FTW. 80 degree winter ftw too!
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
You talk like that's a bad thing Clark! =D
SNOW = GAI.
TEXAS FTW. 80 degree winter ftw too!
PFFF you get tired of the heat after a while trust me your house is always 85 degrees and its almost the end of november and I am sweating my ass off
lol i just played outside in the snow, its been snowing since 5 in the morning and its 6 at night right now
and a storm is headidng in so even more snow, school tommorrow is highly unlikely
omgggg



canada's fucked up right now, stupid global warming


we've had 1 snowfall this season


i miss it :<
Yah and america is unseasonably warm.... Unfortunately.... not any more

Oh yeah, and what about those Qubecians...
nppe not a nation, just talked to my cousin, she said they wanted to but it got no votes

btw we just go snow and COLD AS HELL temps, it hasnt snowed in two days but since it was so cold all the snow stayed so we've had days off, and tonight another big storm is headding in so we prolly will just have the rest of the week off
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?