Help with Windows 7

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Help with Windows 7
Did anyone download the Windows 7 iso. I really need it, someone have a download link or some shit because windows isn't downloading it anymore.
What is iso?
I secks oompaloompa;s
Stop spamming, mother fucker. (Zhell)
An ISO image is an archive file (also known as a disk image) of an optical disc in a format defined by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). This format is supported by many software vendors. ISO image files typically have a file extension of .ISO but Mac OS X ISO images often have the extension .CDR. The name ISO is taken from the ISO 9660 file system used with CD-ROM media, but an ISO image can also contain UDF file system because UDF is backward-compatible with ISO 9660.
An ISO file, often called an ISO image, is in fact an "image" of an entire CD or DVD. The entire contents of a disc can be perfectly represented in a single ISO file.
You can think of an ISO file like a box that holds all the parts to something that needs built - like a child's toy you might buy that requires assembly. The box that the toy pieces come in does you no good as an actual toy but the contents inside of it, once taken out and put together, become what you're actually wanting to use.

It's practically the files that go on a cd, but not on a cd.
I downloaded it, and was really disappointed.
I got a ton of address errors and random shut-downs while using it.
You can't play games, and it basically get's really boring after awhile.
Just stick with Vista or XP until a better build comes out.
Alright, I'll take your word on it. I wanted to try it I guess.
Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
Alright, I'll take your word on it. I wanted to try it I guess.
I liked it at first, but the shut-downs while I was on Photoshop we're annoying.
Windows 7 also has a tendency to not load some of your file locations, like Music, or Documents, which got really annoying.
It's good to try out on a seperate partition.
Looks pretty good in the videos.
Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
Looks pretty good in the videos.
Until you actually try it out :|
Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
Until you actually try it out :|
I wouldn't be surprised.

Is it more of a fail than vista? :O
Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
I wouldn't be surprised.

Is it more of a fail than vista? :O
Sadly, yes.
Is that even possible?
Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
Is it more of a fail than vista? :O
Quote Originally Posted by BSG.Flash View Post
Sadly, yes.
Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Is that even possible?
That was epic...
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us