Mini Frag clipsIt's nothing special....just some clips i found in my folder that were just there. so here you go.
Originally Posted by Shukumei Pretty good clips. It's just the some of the clips i had in the folder i had.
1080p looks even better. Not bad. But imo try some different music next time? The music kinda made it boring. Constructive criticism.
Originally Posted by xly3r 1080p looks even better. Not bad. But imo try some different music next time? The music kinda made it boring. Constructive criticism. I didn't know which kind of music to put
Originally Posted by Zealot55 I didn't know which kind of music to put Loud music possibly? l0l Try and make people get excited to see you get multi-kills xD
Originally Posted by xly3r Loud music possibly? l0l Try and make people get excited to see you get multi-kills xD i guess........but ya it's just mini clips it's not like a good montage
Originally Posted by Zealot55 i guess........but ya it's just mini clips it's not like a good montage Keep me updated. I'd like to see if you do come out with a montage.
Originally Posted by xly3r Keep me updated. I'd like to see if you do come out with a montage. sure i will