Circle Progress Bar

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Circle Progress Bar
I'm releasing a circle progress bar I just made in Visual Basics.

It loads the image from the .PNG made in Adobe Photoshop.
This includes the .PSD file as well, so you can change anything if you have PS.

I also labeled everything so you know what it's doing, (for the newbies).

Screenshot:


Virus Scans:

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...305f25274f570c

http://vscan.novirusthanks.org/analy...vZ3Jlc3MtcmFy/

Enjoy

@Jason Approooo this shit, dawg.
Progress.zipattachment deleted · 164 downloads before removal
Very nice, you should make an Adobe theme

Can't wait to test it.
never forget the VSCANS
Quote Originally Posted by Cling View Post
never forget the VSCANS
Ah, thanks for the reminder. Uploaded virus scans.
I removed the binaries from the project folder and re-uploaded.

Files are clean. Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
I removed the binaries from the project folder and re-uploaded.

Files are clean. Approved
Thanks for the approval
It's pixelly. Use Anti-aliasing, it looks ALOT better.

[highlight=vb.net]Dim g As Graphics = PictureBox1.CreateGraphics
g.SmoothingMode = Drawing2D.SmoothingMode.AntiAlias
g.DrawArc(Draw, 14, 14, 190, 190, x, CInt(Label1.Text))[/highlight]

It seems to glitch though. :/
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
It's pixelly. Use Anti-aliasing, it looks ALOT better.

[highlight=vb.net]Dim g As Graphics = PictureBox1.CreateGraphics
g.SmoothingMode = Drawing2D.SmoothingMode.AntiAlias
g.DrawArc(Draw, 14, 14, 190, 190, x, CInt(Label1.Text))[/highlight]

It seems to glitch though. :/
I was going to, but I made this just sort of as an example to show people how it's done. Very easy, but has a cool result. I'll most likely update it to a non-pixily version soon when I get the chance.


And how does your code glitch?
Since i don't see any declaration of Draw, then i'd suggest using Pens.Gray in it's place; or any other color of choice.
Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
Hey nice release
Thanks for the feedback.

I'm definitely looking forward to making further releases.
It doesn't draw properly like it works, and then suddenly the arc screws up. I can't explain.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
It doesn't draw properly like it works, and then suddenly the arc screws up. I can't explain.
I tested it, and it works fine for me.

Here's what I tested;

[highlight=vb.net]
Dim g As Graphics = PictureBox1.CreateGraphics
g.SmoothingMode = Drawing2D.SmoothingMode.AntiAlias
g.DrawArc(Pens.Turquoise, 14, 14, 190, 190, x, CInt(Label1.Text))[/highlight]
Wow good job! Ill learn to replace the gui tho xD
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Wow good job! Ill learn to replace the gui tho xD
Thanks!
And the GUI is easily changeable if you have access to Adobe Photoshop.
i was wounder if i could bent the progress bar ? like making it wavy with some type of degree ?? idk havnt try just asking to see if u know if it is possable @HiddenoO
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?