2000+ KSSN codes for modders

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
2000+ KSSN codes for modders
Hey guys, I came across a youtube post with about 2,000 KSSN's, I tried ONE and it worked I'll post the attachment and hope to god you guys can move on with your mission

ALSO if you want more, I got about 1000-2000 more in another pack

VISUAL PROOF


VSCANS
http://www.virustotal.com/file-scan/...92e-1317797765ⓘ
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...8a66b148b3fd1bⓘ
KSSN Pack 1.rarattachment deleted · 13 downloads before removal
I already have the download link for ca:kr

/no longer needed


Only problem with downloading cakr is the fact servers are in freaking korea, thus download speeds are no greater that 25kbs
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
I already have the download link for ca:kr

/no longer needed


Only problem with downloading cakr is the fact servers are in freaking korea, thus download speeds are no greater that 25kbs
Still very useful for other people haha, you can use them on any (korean) game
Wth is that? omg
Quote Originally Posted by okiba93 View Post
Wth is that? omg
I WANT KNOW TOO ??
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuesi View Post

I WANT KNOW TOO ??
From what I can gather this is just a serial number, it's for Korean games that are still in the beta stages, you paste one of the codes in and it lets you play it while it's still in the beta stage.
Quote Originally Posted by LawlFaceXD View Post
From what I can gather this is just a serial number, it's for Korean games that are still in the beta stages, you paste one of the codes in and it lets you play it while it's still in the beta stage.
Mmmmm Nope. It's a Korean Social Security Number. Most Korean games require you to have one to play.
Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post


Mmmmm Nope. It's a Korean Social Security Number. Most Korean games require you to have one to play.
Ohhhh ok thnx for that, I am not Korean so I was just guessing:P
Quote Originally Posted by LawlFaceXD View Post
Ohhhh ok thnx for that, I am not Korean so I was just guessing:P
I'm not Korean either, but it's all good
@supercarz1991

you should see if anyone has an ftp server with an up to date version of CAKR.

and @Rainscape

you could have just put them all onto pastebin.
They were already in a word doc, I just downloaded and uploaded
this was posted in the CA:KR Section....why reupload here? you could just point us to the thread >.>
I didn't know o.o... I just saw the vide on youtube, and thought it'd be good to post it here for you guys

Req close/delete... sorry for not checking other forums/threads.

Also, please don't ban me for "leaking" this, I didn't want regular modders to have this, but didn't notice that it was already posted. Sorry again.
Quote Originally Posted by Rainscape View Post
I didn't know o.o... I just saw the vide on youtube, and thought it'd be good to post it here for you guys

Req close/delete... sorry for not checking other forums/threads.

Also, please don't ban me for "leaking" this, I didn't want regular modders to have this, but didn't notice that it was already posted. Sorry again.
dont sweat it so much dude lol

if anything...just leave it here, no1 goes in the KR section anyway
I think korea is compliacted playing with this game.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?