Looking for VIP/Private Hacks will pay
I'm not rich but willing to pay a fair price to an established MMO hacker, that can provide up to date and consistently supported hacks for any or all of the follow NA MMO's.
Cabal Global
Fiesta
RIFT
Runes of Magic
Luvinia
This is for personal use, not for resale. I' enjoy these games right now, and have yet to find any hacks that gives me an easy button. The hacks cannot be one time solutions that wills top working with next patch in a week or two.
I'm okay with a private sub, in fact I prefer since usually devs who do subs tend to stick with the game longer then the one shot hacks many release and move on. I prefer something not plastered on ever mmo hack site, since those get patched way to fast, and most noob idiots dont understand how to be subtle with hacks. Please PM me if you got something yourself or got a referal, MPGH is the primary site I support, but I will sub through another site for a private hack.
I'm not chump so you have to be established and preferably one of the regulars on this site should endorse you.
PM me if you can help,
Cabal Global
Fiesta
RIFT
Runes of Magic
Luvinia
This is for personal use, not for resale. I' enjoy these games right now, and have yet to find any hacks that gives me an easy button. The hacks cannot be one time solutions that wills top working with next patch in a week or two.
I'm okay with a private sub, in fact I prefer since usually devs who do subs tend to stick with the game longer then the one shot hacks many release and move on. I prefer something not plastered on ever mmo hack site, since those get patched way to fast, and most noob idiots dont understand how to be subtle with hacks. Please PM me if you got something yourself or got a referal, MPGH is the primary site I support, but I will sub through another site for a private hack.
I'm not chump so you have to be established and preferably one of the regulars on this site should endorse you.
PM me if you can help,

Games with really high demand only really get VIP Hacks.