Suspended .. deranked ?_?

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
Suspended .. deranked ?_?
Hi.

Any of you already been suspended? Well I don't know why and i'm suspended 30day's. It say that I have 0 GP and I have no EXP. Am I deranked OR it's only suspended ?
Its only suspended. Itll reappear when u get it baq.
So not deranked ?
Its called

Turn PC on, Log on, Run CA, Log in, There you find your info.
Quote Originally Posted by Donnuh View Post
Its called

Turn PC on, Log on, Run CA, Log in, There you find your info.
It's called learn to read.

I'M SUSPENDED I CAN'T LOG IN
Quote Originally Posted by EwanWarFox View Post
It's called learn to read.

I'M SUSPENDED I CAN'T LOG IN
When you try to log in to CA itll give you a message saying how long

Its called L2CA
Quote Originally Posted by Donnuh View Post
When you try to log in to CA itll give you a message saying how long

Its called L2CA
IM ASKING IF I AM DERANKED , IT DOSENT TOLD YOU


LEARN TO READ.
?

You have 0 GP & 0 EXP?

De ranked.

Only if it says (Unranked) means ur suspended/banned/quit CA..
you got banned cause if they suspend you they dont rank demote you
Dude it say suspended on my profile im not banned
Quote Originally Posted by EwanWarFox View Post
Dude it say suspended on my profile im not banned
You answered your own Fucking Question .
Congrats .
I'm pretty sure if you're suspended they wouldn't take all your stuff away... Go to CBL and see if your items are still there. PM me for link if you want to try.
Quote Originally Posted by EwanWarFox View Post
You are dumb. READ the THREAD NEFORE TRYING TO Troll.

I'm asking if i'm deranked , not if i'm suspended or not.

You fail at trolling
and People above Kept saying that you were Suspended and NOT deranked but you Insisted to Continue .
Im not Trolling Kid , You obviously have Eyesight Problems .
If all your exp and gp has gone your most likely to be banned for power level or glitch abuse. if your still banned for that long and you get deranked then i say just make a new account because theres no point starting again on that account
Quote Originally Posted by timebomb99 View Post
If all your exp and gp has gone your most likely to be banned for power level or glitch abuse. if your still banned for that long and you get deranked then i say just make a new account because theres no point starting again on that account
What if the accounts had perms?
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us