Exclamation.DTX Files.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
.DTX Files.
I'm confused on what I'm suppose to put the .DTX files in the what folder. I searched the UI folder for .DTX files and it showed that all .DTX files were placed in observer folder. I tried putting the files in that folder but didn't work. Someone help please?
lol wuuut.. /??

View uASYOZ.png on ScreenSnapr

you gotta extract RF017.REZ with the rez extractor..
then you get the file with all .dtx files for gun skins etc......

what are you trying to do actually..
also theres like 2-3+ tuts in this section
The RF017.REZ Texture folder never gets created..but the extractor says it's completed...
Yeah, I got it to work now..I just need a bypass....
Everyone does.. and I'm not giving mine...
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us