SolvedWorld Lag!!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
World Lag!!
I was working on my contest world last night and was traveling with the helicopter (mod) and then the helicopter exploded and after my world starts to lagg like hell!!! I got it to turn on Max FPS and such but it keeps lagging. All other worlds work just fine! I re downloaded and installed minecraft but the same thing! How can i fix this!
Umm, get rid of that mod! Oh, and if that thing blew up there might be a like particles still in your world some how which is bugged, that could really fk up your world. I don't know if this is true but I think it may..
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post
Umm, get rid of that mod! Oh, and if that thing blew up there might be a like particles still in your world some how which is bugged, that could really fk up your world. I don't know if this is true but I think it may..
I got rid of it. I got a fresh copy but still laggs. There is a solution?
I am sorry but I don't think I can help with this one...

Try using MCedit and making what you have currently into a schematic and then make a new world and go back to MCedit and put the schematic on your new world...and continue

I hope that works!
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post
I am sorry but I don't think I can help with this one...

Try using MCedit and making what you have currently into a schematic and then make a new world and go back to MCedit and put the schematic on your new world...and continue

I hope that works!
LoL I fixed it!! I just got a fresh copy of minecraft world, dragged in the level_old.dat or something like that into my laggy world and i dragged sessionlock and level.dat and no lag! Unless i use a high mod. When I did fly 45 got laggy so did the same
Interesting... Well good to know its fixed! Good Luck!

/Solved @crex
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us