3500 Posts= Free MPGHVIP?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
3500 Posts= Free MPGHVIP?
Is it true? Cuz i heard rumors... Is it?

@Dave84311
Wosh! Really?
Quote Originally Posted by Veloc View Post
Wosh! Really?
Im asking... not saying its true...
No . Not from what I've seen.
no its member level 4 for free VIP im pretty sure. member level 4 = like 10,000 post i think
10,000 posts indeed, Dave doesn't give things away for free that easily
oh ok guys thank you
Sounds like I'm going for 10k when my main gets unbanned.
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 Bkup View Post
Sounds like I'm going for 10k when my main gets unbanned.
Good luck with that
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post


Good luck with that
Shouldn't be to hard. Just have to wait about a month until it's unbanned and spam like shit.
Pretty much solved and no longer need for a thread

/close
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us