TalkingU jelly?

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
U jelly?
I caught this!!!

Z8Games

I changed the registered email to my email and changed the pass so i completely own this
It has its advantages and disadvantages some bad weps and some good weps. anyways good catch.
useless account
Some people might want it.
Quote Originally Posted by chriszx10 View Post
Some people might want it.
not many, some people may be able to get that pretty easily
True but not the weps.
Not bad for a phished account
Good Find .
am i the only one that sees trash?
wanna
trade ?
this
Z8Gamesⓘ
very high rank

please lol
@Bernard

I guess you have high standards

Quote Originally Posted by [E]mi[N]E[M] View Post
wanna
trade ?
this
Z8Games
very high rank

please lol
im good, i dont care bout rank, im all bout weapons. sorry
decent I guess, im only jelly for the m4-silver even though I have a CC
Quote Originally Posted by 153Flre View Post
decent I guess, im only jelly for the m4-silver even though I have a CC
How can you be jelly of a M4 silver? One of the easiest guns to get.
Quote Originally Posted by sgaughn892 View Post
I caught this!!!

Z8Games

I changed the registered email to my email and changed the pass so i completely own this
Opposite of jelly. I feel bad for you cause of how bad the account is. lol
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us