M32 (Rapid draw, Rapid fire, Rapid reload)

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
M32 (Rapid draw, Rapid fire, Rapid reload)
I decided to make this after CloudAngel released is M32 mod, I liked his but it was a little to slow for some:P

What the mod contains
-Rapid draw
-Rapid Fire
-Rapid Reload
-Rapid draw after sprint (Which means after you sprint you usally have to wait for it to return straight again so you can fire, well I modded that so their is no waiting)

How to use
Simply use your own bypass or
-Go to CA folder
-Move "TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez" to a safe location
-Make a new folder and name it "TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez"
-Extract "GUNS_M_PV_LAUNCHER.rez"
-Place the mod inside
-Move the "GUNS_M_PV_LAUNCHER.rez" folder into the "TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez" folder
-Have fun
Virus Check: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner


Rapid M32.rarattachment deleted · 83 downloads before removal
I just did rapid draw :P
But the difference is this will get you banned
Rapid reload doesn't work. It looks like there's no reload to you, But to everyone else it does. Otherwise, Nice mod.
Quote Originally Posted by CloudAngel View Post
I just did rapid draw :P
But the difference is this will get you banned
Lawl but it makes it more fun when everything is rapid

Though yes it can get you banned, so use noob accounts


Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 Bkup View Post
Rapid reload doesn't work. It looks like there's no reload to you, But to everyone else it does. Otherwise, Nice mod.
Thanks, didn't realize thatXD
Quote Originally Posted by LawlFaceXD View Post
Lawl but it makes it more fun when everything is rapid

Though yes it can get you banned, so use noob accounts



Thanks, didn't realize thatXD
No problem. I've seen a few other modders that have gotten around that. They swapped the fire rate of the M9 with the fire rate of the RPG/Law using Hex Editor. You should try that and make a V2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by ThievingEh View Post


Both .
<3

Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 Bkup View Post
No problem. I've seen a few other modders that have gotten around that. They swapped the fire rate of the M9 with the fire rate of the RPG/Law using Hex Editor. You should try that and make a V2.0.

Hmmm I shall look into it
Quote Originally Posted by LawlFaceXD View Post
<3



Hmmm I shall look into it
The model you'd find it in would be PVMLA_M9, Or PV_M9.

This mod is so obvious. Lol. Well, Goodjob anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 Bkup View Post
The model you'd find it in would be PVMLA_M9, Or PV_M9.



Kk, thanks
Quote Originally Posted by bbyJuicyx3 View Post
This mod is so obvious. Lol. Well, Goodjob anyways.
Lawl I am assuming by obvious you mean that it is really obvious how I made this, if that is true then you are correct

All you do is model edit it, compile, use your favorite bypass and boom you have your own rapid fire M32


Quote Originally Posted by iGaz View Post
You Shoot Out BLANKS.
How so? I tested this before I put the vid up and it did damage everytime it was shot
I find this difficult to masturbate to.
Quote Originally Posted by ThievingEh View Post
I find this difficult to masturbate to.
I just literally lol'd at thisXD

OT: Not sure if thanked or made fun of
Quote Originally Posted by LawlFaceXD View Post
I just literally lol'd at thisXD

OT: Not sure if thanked or made fun of
Both .
You Shoot Out BLANKS.
Lmao this is a cool mod
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?