@Arun great work :)

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
@Arun great work :)

MPGH DOWN FOR AN UPGRADE
What the fuck does this even mean?
Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
What the fuck does this even mean?
he did a great work
Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
What the fuck does this even mean?
Down with an upgrade.
What do you think it means?
Derp.
Quote Originally Posted by Battlefield 3 View Post
he did a great work
bad grammar...
MPGH has yet again to become a beacon of glory in the gaming word
a downgrade*
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post
a downgrade*
my first read it was "MPGH DOWN FOR AN DOWNGRADE" and than im like LOL
I still love that pic
Quote Originally Posted by Battlefield 3 View Post

MPGH DOWN FOR AN UPGRADE
I like the pic
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


I like the pic
unique pic ,,, I love that pic
And why doesn't Dave get any thanks for upgrading?
bOTH DAVE AND ARUN did a great job .
Epic red stick guy is epic.
That's hella old, reaaalllyyy old. He said he was gonna redo the 404 page soon too.
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
That's hella old, reaaalllyyy old. He said he was gonna redo the 404 page soon too.
Noooooo. I love the 404 pick
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?