HelpHalp!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Halp!
Someone teach me how to do the sexy outlining on the body of a gun, like for example David7400's L96A1 that's on the first page.

I'll love you forever.

polygonal lasso tool
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
polygonal lasso tool
Wrong sir, there is a much easier way that uses the brush tool, thats how I did my Makarov M417 if any of you guys remember
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
wut "way"
I might release a tut
Brush tool for curved edges. Rectangle Shape Tool for straight edges.
I thought there was some crazy shit involved, like layer masks and stroke...

:c
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
I thought there was some crazy shit involved, like layer masks and stroke...

:c
Nah, you can use layer masks, but its not necessary
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

Nah, you can use layer masks, but its not necessary
that's my gfx experience coming back.

c:
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


that's my gfx experience coming back.

c:
Mine doesnt interfere with modding
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?