Welcome back Treeizle

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Welcome back Treeizle
'Nuff said. Welcome back shmecksay little tree ^^
"waits for IET reply : I AM NOT A TREE!" rofl.
Sex

HI DAVEIZZLE :U
hows the babies going?
hmmm being a tree would be fun you can just sit and do nothing all day
Quote Originally Posted by SATANICAT View Post
hmmm being a tree would be fun you can just sit and do nothing all day
You dont need to be a tree to do that o_o

And Trees dont sit D:
Quote Originally Posted by IET View Post
And Trees dont sit D:
I'm pretty sure my lemon tree sits from time to time.
Quote Originally Posted by Beer_Hunter View Post
I'm pretty sure my lemon tree sits from time to time.
Yea, I sat your moms lemon tree last night

OHBURN
ROFLMAO, i still got that pic of you whent that kid owned ur eye
Quote Originally Posted by IET View Post
Yea, I sat your moms lemon tree last night

OHBURN
.....What did I tell you about not sitting in your grandmother's lemon tree? "sigh"
I dont look like that anymore o_o

see awesome now
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
yes yes very sexy my vietnam vet friend
"cough" homo
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us