Every Post = +1 Dollar

Posts 1–15 of 145 · Page 1 of 10
Every Post = +1 Dollar
What would you buy with your post count?
Rsgp
Porn
Donator
5k gaming pc
6k internet upgrades
rest on xbox games and membership
a massive dildo.
donator+bigass tv+a Beast computer+an xbox/ps3
a mexican.
I'd have almost 14K.
I'd build another computer and save the rest or spend it when I want/need something.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
I'd have almost 14K.
I'd build another computer and save the rest or spend it when I want/need something.
something tells me Trip to the UK
Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

something tells me Trip to the UK
Oh yeah, to Reece's house.
Would add it together with the $1000 I already -- wait no, I'd go see this girl in California
Quote Originally Posted by little-man View Post
Alans account .
Alen wouldn't sell it for 238


Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post

Oh yeah, to Reece's house.
yeh i know what's up
I would start posting until I would have 7,777 posts and I could afford a epic gaming computer
EVGA Classified Super Record 2 motherboard, dual QPI LGA1366 Xeon
2 x Intel Xeon X5690 processors, 3.46GHz
2 x Noctua NH-U12P SE2 CPU
48GB of DDR3 1600MHz RAM
2 x 120GB SSDs (RAID 1 / 0)
4 x 2TB SATA II hard drive
2 x NVIDIA GeForce GTX590, 3GB Graphics Card
Burning a Blu-ray drive
Xonar HDAV 1.3 Deluxe 7.1 Sound Card
Lian Li PC-V2120B-box
1500W power Supply
but with these lame ass 700 posts I would buy a lamer computer
I would buy massive pc and best tv

Do you
Upgrade my shitbox pc, nx
Posts 1–15 of 145 · Page 1 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?