Every Kill = Post!

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Every Kill = Post!
I'd Like to see something like

when i kill someone like

say for example

my name = theoldman
who i killed = youramoron!

so when i kill him , with aimbot it says

"youramoron got owned by theoldman"

if you get me
lol you mean killspam
That's included in some hacks. Just look around in this section
That's Killspam it is in Evil H 00k V1 - Sjansen 8 I love that hack I Upload it for you:

It are Fake/Fals virusses. I use it too and have never problems
Thanks to:

Matjuh123 & Sjansen8
Quote Originally Posted by willu12 View Post
That's Killspam it is in Evil H 00k V1 - Sjansen 8 I love that hack I Upload it for you:

It are Fake/Fals virusses. I use it too and have never problems
Thanks to:

Matjuh123 & Sjansen8
Why do you upload it again? Then a minion needs to approve it again. Just link him to my thread.

By the way: Thanks for putting me in the credits.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us