Another Nexon Fail

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Another Nexon Fail
Just a bug i guess

Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
haxxxtorrrr
did you forget your on a hacking website not facebook
hehe
Quote Originally Posted by H3ARTbreaker View Post
haxxxtorrrr
I bet I am the ONLY person that knows what your avatar is from.
That unusual i only get that before joining a game
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
That unusual i only get that before joining a game
it buged so wen i went into game it still showed
Haha wow. Never got that. Pssh chammer xD.
lol first time Im seeing this.
Click the character button I want to see if it works.
They might fix it this month.
lol Fail much?
I never got it O.o i think u got it cause game started while it was showed up on lobby..
Quote Originally Posted by idontknowu View Post
I never got it O.o i think u got it cause game started while it was showed up on lobby..
yeaa i tryed hiting the continue button right before the game start mabe that happen?
happens ive had my congrats rank page ingame
Lol You Hacker ...
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us