Why was I banned?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Why was I banned?
hey guys its Iwin,

why was I banned for 3 months?

anyways hope you all are doing well.
No clue. We we're wondering the same thing.
I was wondering that too. And why you fail to answer me on Xfire.
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
I was wondering that too. And why you fail to answer me on Xfire.
what you talkin bout ho, you're never on
Lmfao. Gurba banned me fo life once..
well, hes on now right?
Quote Originally Posted by n1kko View Post
well, hes on now right?
Yep lol .
cuz he sucked too much cock

:P!!!
Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
cuz he sucked too much cock

:P!!!
shhh, thats supposed to be kept a secret

whore . :O
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?