DankSole 2.1 [Including BindFix]
DankSole 2.1 is an exclusive release to MPGH. Any unlicensed distribution, reproduction, editing or reprinting of this information or contents is prohibited.
[SIZE]
This is a bugfix version.
For more information on DankSole visit the 2.0 thread. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...g-bindfix.html
Fixes:
BindFix for cc_fill_all_items fixed.
Evy Gravity skill fixed.
Different method for getting correct addresses.
Someone said blink wasn't working, but I tested and it worked fine for me.
If you find anything else not working let me know and I'll try to fix it.
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
DankSole.rar - Jotti's malware scan[/SIZE]
[SIZE]
This is a bugfix version.
For more information on DankSole visit the 2.0 thread. http://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...g-bindfix.html
Fixes:
BindFix for cc_fill_all_items fixed.
Evy Gravity skill fixed.
Different method for getting correct addresses.
Someone said blink wasn't working, but I tested and it worked fine for me.
If you find anything else not working let me know and I'll try to fix it.
VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
DankSole.rar - Jotti's malware scan[/SIZE]


