PostHalloween Event is here! =]

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
guess its worse than last year?

i hate this events, they get worse and worse every year -.-
Quote Originally Posted by termica View Post
guess its worse than last year?

i hate this events, they get worse and worse every year -.-
Haven't started it yet, I will when there's a full tutorial out so I don't have to puzzle myself
And I don't really like them either, just want to grab the opportunity to collect 'limited' items
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


Haven't started it yet, I will when there's a full tutorial out so I don't have to puzzle myself
And I don't really like them either, just want to grab the opportunity to collect 'limited' items
il do it for u when i get home ^^
i like puzzles
Tutorial for you rav
Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
Tutorial for you rav
Haha thanks, completed it already before you posted the video though
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


Haha thanks, completed it already before you posted the video though
Just to tempting to get the items? Btw did you get the hourglass for mem? It might make your account more valuable if you ever plan on selling it later on.
Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
Just to tempting to get the items? Btw did you get the hourglass for mem? It might make your account more valuable if you ever plan on selling it later on.
Not quite sure what I received actually, I usually destroy the items instantly (to save some bank space).
I did complete it on a P2P world, so I guess I did
This thread just made me realize how close it is to Halloween
Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
This thread just made me realize how close it is to Halloween
We should have trick-o-treating in player houses
Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
We should have trick-o-treating in player houses
Sounds like a good contest idea if we could decorate houses for a Halloween theme but I don't think thats possible
Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post

Sounds like a good contest idea if we could decorate houses for a Halloween theme but I don't think thats possible
Yeah i really wish you can somehow decorate your houses, or at least have jagex put more things into the houses, i got level 75 cons yesterday and there is really nothing to build...
Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
Yeah i really wish you can somehow decorate your houses, or at least have jagex put more things into the houses, i got level 75 cons yesterday and there is really nothing to build...
Yeah I think they could make the game that much more fun if they gave it a bit more effort.
Deathcon.. Clever
thanks for the info but the event is shit
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?