CANA 2LT3

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Accept trades?
I have a 2lt 5 I would trade for this
Quote Originally Posted by Acidic View Post
Accept trades?
I have a 2lt 5 I would trade for this
nah sorry man only paypal looking to quit CA cause it looks like its going downhill with all the lifetakers in each game u go into
OK, sorry that I wanna level up every game lol
Selling for 25$ over paypal add me if u wanna buy!
skype== irampage1
Do you got any perms? Take any trades? How much? Add me in MSN please. mpghgod@live.com
By the way, no body in MPGH even got Skype we all use MSN for trades.
Quote Originally Posted by Zeused View Post
Do you got any perms? Take any trades? How much? Add me in MSN please. mpghgod@live.com
By the way, no body in MPGH even got Skype we all use MSN for trades.
added u on MSN
I'll give you 40 dollars. My MSN is swagalicious12345@.hotmail.com. Add me.
Where the hell are you? Did you add me??
BUMB only looking for 15$ if u pay 20$ ill include a minecraft account!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us