Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

VIP Hacks Comments and Recommendation

I hope this is not perceived as me flaming anyone, that is not the intent. I'm an avid fan and supporter of this site, I dont mean for them to be negativem but of course I have no control how they are perceived.

I love the idea of of VIP hacks, until this site I wasnt even remotely interested in the scene or hacking since my C=64 and Amiga cracking days, anyone remember Eaglesoft? Yes this dates me, I'm 41, but still everybit a geek I was 25 years ago.

When I came across this site 3 or 4 months ago I had renewed interest in hacking. Sure I love using the hacks to cheat, I wont make any excuse, but its also the curiousity of going further then what hack can do that makes it fun.

Okay so enough of that, back to the point VIP Hacks.

As I said I love the idea of having VIP hacks, since it limits how many people used them, and "usually" extends the longevity of their effectiveness.

So far this site has two VIP hacks, and I commend the coders for their work. But when people pay $10 a month per hack, certain amount of expectation has to come with it. For example, patch/fix for the game breaks the hack, if itakes longer then 1-2 days to update it, the sub should be put on hold automatically. The issue experienced by VIP CA Hack users was at annoying at best. I get the primary coder has school and real world responsibilities, i'm cool with that, and if it was a public hack nobody has right to bitch.

But a hack that costs $120 a year, there is no room for execuses. If you are not providing the service, dont charge the customer, plain and simple. The current way extensions is being handled is just lame, I see people almost begging for something that should be automatic. I get that most people here young, but if you are old enough to take someone elses money you are old enough to understand the responsibility the comes with not being able to provide the service someone paid you for.

This said, I would like to see more hacks be VIP hacks, like the SinBot. Currently they use have "Donator" version. But some people are self-entitled ass-holes and donated pennies. SinBot is probably one of the bots I have seen perioud, not just for Vindictus. I have evaluated at least a dozen plus sub based bots for various games from various sites, a nobody comes close to the quality and support provided for SinBot.

I recommend going forward MPGH owners put more rigor and accountability around VIP hacks, maybe requiring the coder to provide source code, if they cant get a hack to work in X days after a patch, and having certain guidelines how things like extensions will be handled. So we can avoid the crap I have been reading the last few weeks.
    "Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them. "

Thanks
    didnt u have a hack 0/21/11 directory of working hacks? if you do can u send it to me please

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    as far as I am aware the VIP is updated the day of the patch

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Love View Post
    as far as I am aware the VIP is updated the day of the patch
    This thread was from a week ago..

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    This thread was from a week ago..

i'm hungover as fuck I just saw the most recent post and thought this thread must have been made yesterday