Winject (Injector)

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Winject (Injector)
This is just a simple injector that is undetected.

Run As Admin in Win Vista and 7!

Enjoy!
WinJect.zip101 KB · 78,199 downloads 33/63 malicious
i find it funny that no one has posted on this yet :L But its a good injector "WIN"
Quote Originally Posted by matchboy7 View Post
i find it funny that no one has posted on this yet :L But its a good injector "WIN"
It's just a release just download it without asking any questions.
Hm, interesting an other winject ... I got one too but from an other site (v. 1.7 - 92.41 kb) - because it was the first match in google when I needed one
Quote Originally Posted by ParkYongLee View Post
Hm, interesting an other winject ... I got one too but from an other site (v. 1.7 - 92.41 kb) - because it was the first match in google when I needed one
The first link is Virus free as i know.
Quote Originally Posted by ParkYongLee View Post
Hm, interesting an other winject ... I got one too but from an other site (v. 1.7 - 92.41 kb) - because it was the first match in google when I needed one
The one I posted actually includes two extra dll's not actually needed and is in a zip file which is bigger then a rar file.
Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post


The one I posted actually includes two extra dll's not actually needed and is in a zip file which is bigger then a rar file.
What does the two extra .Dll's do?
Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
What does the two extra .Dll's do?
Nothing. They are test dll's for the user to test with.
Quote Originally Posted by Fogest View Post


Nothing. They are test dll's for the user to test with.
Oh, my bad
Im going to close this aswell.

//Closed.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us