Combat Arms Easter Egg Tutorial

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Combat Arms Easter Egg Tutorial
I've seen tons of people talking about this, but I don't think any tutorials. If this has already been made I'm sorry. THIS IS NOT LEECHED I made the video myself.

Read the description in the video for the instructions if you need them.




Comment!
I'm Yours- Jason Mraz
It's my favorite too but the highly compressed youtube audio doesn't do it justice
been in there on accident. took a screen of it. that random pic of what looks like the developers :]
This is old. The people in the picture are actually the korean dev department I heard.
Are you guys from any part of Hawaii?
Kauai?
Oahu?
Maui?
Big Isle?
Other?
Quote Originally Posted by delossantos2 View Post
Are you guys from any part of Hawaii?
Kauai?
Oahu?
Maui?
Big Isle?
Other?
Your name is the same as the last name of some guy I went to middle school with.
I'm from Oahu.
thanks for the hint!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?