play video in picture box and cut/trim the clip

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
play video in picture box and cut/trim the clip
Hey im here wondering whats the easyest way to play a video in a picture box and afteif i wanted to pause it and press a button and it cutes everything before that point were would i learn how to do this\ were would i start
Quote Originally Posted by thatnewguy View Post
Hey im here wondering whats the easyest way to play a video in a picture box and afteif i wanted to pause it and press a button and it cutes everything before that point were would i learn how to do this\ were would i start
Well, I can tell you right now that a PictureBox is not going to play a video. I can also tell you that the code to shorten a video, assuming you even ever found a way to play your video, will not be an easy task. As for where to start, I could not even begin to point you in the right direction. Sorry.

~ZerO
As i've said before, don't do it. You're clearly just starting out programming. The only way you might be able to get this done is if you found a pre-existing .NET library that handled all the back-end code for you.

I'm going to close the thread.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?