Weapon hack

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
Weapon hack
Code:
void WepChange(int x, int y)
{
	memcpy((unsigned long*)((*(unsigned long*)(((unsigned long)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") + 0xA65EE8))+x*4)),(unsigned long*)((*(unsigned long*)(((unsigned long)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") + 0xA65EE8))+y*4)),BYTES);
}
Find the last param...........

To use.. cal function liek this..

Code:
WepChange(25,559);
Good Job but does this work? I never tried it and the code looks good.
I use an easier method but this is an intelligent one too.
Good job
Backup the old weapons, then you can restore the weapons if crossfire cheak's the weapons
Maby they don't do it now, but I think they will do it soon.

And btw, restore the weapons if the user exits the game. Then you dont get an error.
Quote Originally Posted by proCODERXx View Post
Code:
void WepChange(int x, int y)
{
	memcpy((unsigned long*)((*(unsigned long*)(((unsigned long)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") + 0xA65EE8))+x*4)),(unsigned long*)((*(unsigned long*)(((unsigned long)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") + 0xA65EE8))+y*4)),BYTES);
}
Find the last param...........

To use.. cal function liek this..

Code:
WepChange(25,559);
I dont use ((*(unsighned long*) . Using DWORD is a much easier way. But good Job.
Quote Originally Posted by [[SeXergy]] View Post
I dont use ((*(unsighned long*) . Using DWORD is a much easier way. But good Job.
But unsigned long is faster
@proCODERXx Use DWORD instead of unsigned long plz

Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

But unsigned long is faster
i don't think so..
try compiling with both DWORD and unsigned long and check the difference

Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
Backup the old weapons, then you can restore the weapons if crossfire cheak's the weapons
Maby they don't do it now, but I think they will do it soon.

And btw, restore the weapons if the user exits the game. Then you dont get an error.
no need to backup lol
they are all reinited when the game starts
have u ever exited CF with no reload enabled and came again without hack and still active?
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
@proCODERXx Use DWORD instead of unsigned long plz


i don't think so..
try compiling with both DWORD and unsigned long and check the difference


no need to backup lol
they are all reinited when the game starts
have u ever exited CF with no reload enabled and came again without hack and still active?
OMG, first read my post... Then response plz...
I will make the important parts bold.. So maby your brains will understand it:

Backup the old weapons, then you can restore the weapons if crossfire cheak's the weapons
Maby they don't do it now, but I think they will do it soon.

And btw, restore the weapons if the user exits the game. Then you dont get an error.
And I will ignore the rest of the bullshit in this topic... jezus...
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
@proCODERXx Use DWORD instead of unsigned long plz


i don't think so..
try compiling with both DWORD and unsigned long and check the difference


no need to backup lol
they are all reinited when the game starts
have u ever exited CF with no reload enabled and came again without hack and still active?
I know it is the same in asm but Cody said it is faster
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

I know it is the same in asm but Cody said it is faster
Dont Listing to Cody
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

I know it is the same in asm but Cody said it is faster
so cody must come here and explain
@~FALLEN~
Quote Originally Posted by [[SeXergy]] View Post
I dont use ((*(unsighned long*) . Using DWORD is a much easier way. But good Job.
Do you really think I care how you code. I code like this and I see nothing wrong with it. You code with that its the same thing I don't care. What is being discussed is how to achieve a weapon hak. so plz don't tell me how to code i know better than you

Anyway theres more than one way to do it.. you can do it @giniyat101 's way. But if you do the way i posted don't be an idiot and NULL the byte param or u will fail........lol I'm just showin u in memcpy how to do it......
Quote Originally Posted by proCODERXx View Post
Do you really think I care how you code. I code like this and I see nothing wrong with it. You code with that its the same thing I don't care. What is being discussed is how to achieve a weapon hak. so plz don't tell me how to code i know better than you

Anyway theres more than one way to do it.. you can do it @giniyat101 's way. But if you do the way i posted don't be an idiot and NULL the byte param or u will fail........lol I'm just showin u in memcpy how to do it......
Yes you are right. They are both the same....
sry but i thing DWORD way is easyer and faster to make
Quote Originally Posted by WeaponHacker View Post
sry but i thing DWORD way is easyer and faster to make
good4u this isn't about your coding preferences
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us