I wanna make weapon hack but need help
Hey.. i know its dumb but uhmm.. i still dont know how to make weapon hack
. Just have the cheatengine for 1 day now and it dont go pretty well.. i can change my ping and shit but more not xD.... I have the list for the weapon codes...
( 1- Knuckle
2- colt
3- Deagle
4- Mp5K
5- Magnum
6- Glock
7- AK47 )
That thing... But how do i exacctly make that in the cheatengine.. ( i use cheatengine 53 ) plz help me and say what i got to do xD
. Just have the cheatengine for 1 day now and it dont go pretty well.. i can change my ping and shit but more not xD.... I have the list for the weapon codes...( 1- Knuckle
2- colt
3- Deagle
4- Mp5K
5- Magnum
6- Glock
7- AK47 )
That thing... But how do i exacctly make that in the cheatengine.. ( i use cheatengine 53 ) plz help me and say what i got to do xD

I only wanna know how 
