Ruby and Gold ACR

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Ruby and Gold ACR


Shit I haven't made any skins in a while. Had some free time so I thought I would make this, it was an inspiration from the ACR I made in Cinema 4d (you'll see it at the end of the video) well not the best but I think its pretty good.

Shit I forgot most the names of the minions... except one.
@Moto
and anyone else
Ruby and Gold ACR.rar4.0 MB · 112 downloads Clean
No virus scans.. But I checked, it's clean.

/approved
Gold looks awesome. I like the Chrome/Ruby combination better though.
cool brah
Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
cool brah
House, my negro.
Wow, This looks really great!
scanned for viruses......... no virus detected..
Quote Originally Posted by weirddude1231 View Post
scanned for viruses......... no virus detected..
uhhhh Moto already did ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
No virus scans.. But I checked, it's clean.

/approved
Thanks anyway though.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us