Ghost Recon Online

PollHow interested are you in the game/beta
41 votes
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Ghost Recon Online
I just wanted to know how many people are excited for this game!

First off we got the classes;

Recon: Has many stealth abilities and can use sniper rifles

Assault: Gets the big guns and even bigger armor that can protect him and the people around him

Specialist: I didn't really get this one so I can't really talk about it



I really can't wait until the beta finally comes out (or at least has a release date.) It was announced at E3 and I applied a few days after (2 or 3) so I think I have a VERY good chance of getting in the beta, but in order for it to come out faster I want to take this chance and tell everyone JOIN, NOW.


I love online shooters and I love ghost recon, what could go wrong? Oh yeah the face at the end of my barrel.
Link to this game Nao
Ghost Recon has been out for a couple of years and it never gets old.
Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
Ghost Recon has been out for a couple of years and it never gets old.
True dat original xbox ver
lol ghost recon is legendary in FPS's but because of the amazing single player im not sure how the multiplay will be like.
It has been released today for Pc so if any one was lucky enough to get a beta key please let us know how you got on with the game.
I like this game very much
I was sad by the gameplay i don't feel in the game at all right now it feels unstable with movements its just odd but hey its beta maybe it will get better.
this game look very nice
not to bad
I got a key for Ghost Recon online via facebook fanpage..
I really want to play that game but my pc doesn't support it
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us