CoolCheatEngine : Bots modded by Gamesata

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
CheatEngine : Bots modded by Gamesata
Hello MPGH
I have been in this section for some months, but i never released something
now i found something i can release,
its CheatEngine, i modded the bots in PBlackout so they cant use any nades,primaryweapons,secondaryweapons,smoke
only the knive, so its pretty easy to make kills, i made 150 only with an sniper while just finding out,
with an Kriss or something u can make thons of kills, and its easy to improve youre aim or learn quickscoping.
It isnt fully complete jet ( with all needed codes etc) but here is an preview i made :


Good Job Bro
Thanx @ Lts92
Hope that i can test/optimize/upload this soon
Fantastic job sir. What did you search to figure that out?
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
Fantastic job sir. What did you search to figure that out?
I didnt ment to find out, i tried out some old stuff from LoveKiss with CheatEngine and while trying i found out this
one, wich i never saw before on any youtube video. i think its unique for now
Quote Originally Posted by Gamesata View Post
I didnt ment to find out, i tried out some old stuff from LoveKiss with CheatEngine and while trying i found out this
one, wich i never saw before on any youtube video. i think its unique for now
Ah you found the tutorial on how to have the bots not move right? I keep getting exception errors and the same arrays aren't showing as they do in his tutorial. I don't know what to mess with at this point.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


Ah you found the tutorial on how to have the bots not move right? I keep getting exception errors and the same arrays aren't showing as they do in his tutorial. I don't know what to mess with at this point.
Ye that is detected now, while testing i found out this
i think now this isnt that great ,
because Lovekiss(Legende<3/Rasta) did almost the same, but that got patched,
he made the bots couldnt do anything, i just did a part of that.
still fun to use it though
Quote Originally Posted by Qmo View Post
@Gamesata

Vry nice ..
Ty, but i think this isnt much compared to ur work Qmo
Release coming :P:P
nice bro ill make them with just rpgs hahah
haha do that then
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?