[SPOP] Selling 2nd LT with Thompson, Golden + Custom + Silver M4A1 and AK47, DE Camo.

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
[SPOP] Selling 2nd LT with Thompson, Golden + Custom + Silver M4A1 and AK47, DE Camo.
Additional info:
- I have the Secret Answer​;
- It has SPOP character;
- Contain 30 coupons;
- 40K GP;
- 100 days of Reduce stun & Knock back.









Price: 30 USD
Accepting different offers (money only), transaction via PP, we can use MM if preferable.
Interested :O
Butletme get 30 bucks first
Quote Originally Posted by Legend3 View Post
Interested :O
Butletme get 30 bucks first
Are you willing to buy it for $30? If yes when?
/ bump
You can bump every 3 hours but we can't without getting banned...
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
You can bump every 3 hours but we can't without getting banned...
where has he bumped every 3 hours? Pretty sure he only bumped this post once
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
You can bump every 3 hours but we can't without getting banned...
Are you high?
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Are you high?
Uh last night you bumped this thread when it was already bumped, so no i'm not high.
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Uh last night you bumped this thread when it was already bumped, so no i'm not high.
Wasn't three hours after I have posted afaik, so stay quiet.
/ bump
@Jigsaw what other payment types can u take?
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post
@Jigsaw what other payment types can u take?
I can only accept Paypal, sorry.
guess I can't buy then.
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post
guess I can't buy then.
That's really sucks for me.
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?