QuestionUltra Boost

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Ultra Boost
I know a few ways to powerlevel with Life Taker
I can get up to 4,000 EXP in 4 minutes on a Last Man Standing 3 rounds game.

Any of you know a better way?
29k gp/exp in under 20 minutes....With exp/gp passes

Use the Unsupported features...set megakill to 25. And get up to 90 kills each.
Last Man Standing 3 rounds.
Pwned.
Quote Originally Posted by xly3r View Post
29k gp/exp in under 20 minutes....With exp/gp passes

Use the Unsupported features...set megakill to 25. And get up to 90 kills each.
Last Man Standing 3 rounds.
Pwned.
dowant2try...

Pm ign?
With 200% EXP passes,
a little over 3 mins for 27k exp.

3 rounds LMS, lifetake to 1200 kills each.
Where to get lifetaker? PM MEE?
Someone needs to make multiplant/lifetakerplant for like bombing run.

epic exp.
You guys and your VIP hacks... :P

How about a Legit way to get good EXP/GP ?
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post
You guys and your VIP hacks... :P

How about a Legit way to get good EXP/GP ?
You posted on the wrong thread. lmao Does it work for you guys on your Games with lifetaker? Me and a friend tried it and we just got 6k exp in LMS and they just shut us off and banned.
Quote Originally Posted by iToXiK View Post
You posted on the wrong thread. lmao Does it work for you guys on your Games with lifetaker? Me and a friend tried it and we just got 6k exp in LMS and they just shut us off and banned.
No, this is the right thread. They are discussing on basically what the best way to good fastest EXP/GP with lifetaker. I simply just said how about for Legit players...
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post
You guys and your VIP hacks... :P

How about a Legit way to get good EXP/GP ?
I don't play legit for exp or gp =)
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post

No, this is the right thread. They are discussing on basically what the best way to good fastest EXP/GP with lifetaker. I simply just said how about for Legit players...
Being legit is the worse way to ultra boost your EXP/GP lol
Quote Originally Posted by iToXiK View Post
Being legit is the worse way to ultra boost your EXP/GP lol
I don't have hacks nor can I find any that works for Windows XP 32-Bit... Anyhow there must be good way to do it as a legit player....
Quote Originally Posted by Elocrypt. View Post

I don't have hacks nor can I find any that works for Windows XP 32-Bit... Anyhow there must be good way to do it as a legit player....
There is hacks for everything bro just look a bit harder
If there was an autobot for power leveling..
hmm
Too bad my Lifetaker expired. FML.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us