Thumbs downAfter XTrap Patch. See.

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
I have a few questions:

How do you know where in D3D9.dll is endscene,beginscene etc? Becouse I want to mid hook here somting.

@~FALLEN~ Can you also maby help here? Thanks

Edit:
Deleted 1 question.
Quote Originally Posted by Brimir View Post
I have a few questions:

How do you know where in D3D9.dll is endscene,beginscene etc? Becouse I want to mid hook here somting.

If you did you midhook and your function is called. How can you recall it in your hack? Becouse it only runes one. (If it is end scene). And if I want to disable a hack again... How do I do that?

@~FALLEN~ Can you also maby help here? Thanks
here is how to find
1-load d3d9.dll in ollydbg.
2-right click anywhere and click search for ---> binary string.
3-right click and paste this string:
Code:
C706????????8986????????8986
4-press the goto button and type:
Code:
[[ADDRESS+2]+INDEX.*4]
where ADDRESS is the address you landed on after searching, INDEX is the vtable number...
5-thats is!

@Brimir
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat101 View Post
here is how to find
1-load d3d9.dll in ollydbg.
2-right click anywhere and click search for ---> binary string.
3-right click and paste this string:
Code:
C706????????8986????????8986
4-press the goto button and type:
Code:
[[ADDRESS+2]+INDEX.*4]
where ADDRESS is the address you landed on after searching, INDEX is the vtable number...
5-thats is!

@Brimir
Hey are you gunna make the hack?
Oh Man. EndScene same DIP. I never hook reset. Because i reset device with code
Quote Originally Posted by lucifereviluser View Post
Oh Man. EndScene same DIP. I never hook reset. Because i reset device with code
But how do you know what EndScene is in D3D9.dll? Becouse I don't know where to hook.
Really Oops. You need me DEAD right you ?
***** > Kidding? i shared you some midfunction Fix 1. No problem
@giniyat101

You never make me Sad! U r Best on me! Good jobs
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
@giniyat101

You never make me Sad! U r Best on me! Good jobs
thx,but iam not better than u... thats why u have finished ur hack and i didn't...
and congrats on VIP ...
Nice I Gues
@lucifereviluser
EndScene isn't DrawIndexedPrimitive.

You can find DrawIndexedPrimitive, EndScene and every other d3d9.dll function in the d3d device.
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
@lucifereviluser
EndScene isn't DrawIndexedPrimitive.

You can find DrawIndexedPrimitive, EndScene and every other d3d9.dll function in the d3d device.
i think he means the headers are pretty much the same...

i have noticed that too...

DIP:
Code:
6D4E7651     8BFF           MOV EDI,EDI
6D4E7653   . 55             PUSH EBP
6D4E7654   . 8BEC           MOV EBP,ESP
6D4E7656   . 6A FF          PUSH -1
6D4E7658   . 68 E8B9656D    PUSH d3d9.6D65B9E8
6D4E765D   . 64:A1 00000000 MOV EAX,DWORD PTR FS:[0]
6D4E7663   . 50             PUSH EAX
6D4E7664   . 83EC 20        SUB ESP,20
6D4E7667   . 53             PUSH EBX
6D4E7668   . 56             PUSH ESI
6D4E7669   . 57             PUSH EDI
ES:
Code:
6D4DCE09     8BFF           MOV EDI,EDI
6D4DCE0B   . 55             PUSH EBP
6D4DCE0C   . 8BEC           MOV EBP,ESP
6D4DCE0E   . 6A FF          PUSH -1
6D4DCE10   . 68 14AA656D    PUSH d3d9.6D65AA14
6D4DCE15     64:A1 00000000 MOV EAX,DWORD PTR FS:[0]
6D4DCE1B     50             PUSH EAX
6D4DCE1C     83EC 14        SUB ESP,14
6D4DCE1F   . 53             PUSH EBX
6D4DCE20   . 56             PUSH ESI
6D4DCE21   . 57             PUSH EDI
6D4DCE09 8BFF MOV EDI,EDI
6D4DCE0B . 55 PUSH EBP
6D4DCE0C . 8BEC MOV EBP,ESP
6D4DCE0E . 6A FF PUSH -1
6D4DCE10 . 68 14AA656D PUSH d3d9.6D65AA14
6D4DCE15 64:A1 00000000 MOV EAX,DWORD PTR FS:[0]
6D4DCE1B 50 PUSH EAX


EndScen with DIP
Thanks, what version do you have?
Windows 7 64 bit?
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us