AVA Msn Group

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
AVA Msn Group


Due to the sudden rise of activity I think it'll be to make the AVA Msn group. This group will be for discussions about AVA, playing ava ingame etc, talking about hacks, if you have problems with hacks, and just general talking.

Requirements to join the group

-No flaming raging, or anything of that sort.
-No advertising, or involving any other rival website.
-No spamming
-You must have 60+ post count

If you don't have the post count requirement you will not be invited. If you break the rules you will be kicked out and banned.

If you would like to join just post your msn below and I'll invite you

Our current members in the group

Dibesjr

Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post


Due to the sudden rise of activity I think it'll be to make the AVA Msn group. This group will be for discussions about AVA, playing ava ingame etc, talking about hacks, if you have problems with hacks, and just general talking.

Requirements to join the group

-No flaming raging, or anything of that sort.
-No advertising, or involving any other rival website.
-No spamming

If you don't have the post count requirement you will not be invited. If you break the rules you will be kicked out and banned.

Our current members in the group

Dibesjr

Make sure you include the post count , for those who don't know it is 60 posts.
Quote Originally Posted by GangstaMuzik View Post
I would like to join mister.
Your msn ?
mremmitt317@.hotmail.com

add me up
add me up v_v_d_z@.hotmail.com
detmer_struiksma@.hotmail.com
Add me played ava from the beggining
Add my is portugues joao_gorila@.hotmail.com
Invited all of you
Accept cause i'll give a little programming lesson to those in it for free . Just a simple one. but good for those who want to learn.
Quote Originally Posted by AznNicholas1314 View Post
Well I don't have 60+ post counts but since Dibesjr is offering programming lessons I can offer free hacks for the group?
AznNicholas1314@hotmail.com
Alright, you'll be an exception . Invited
awesome its growing
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us