Why can't I send a private message?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Why can't I send a private message?
I activated my account but am unable to send private messages to anybody, and it says I need to activate my account when I try to send a PM.

Anybody know why this is happening and how to fix it?

Thanks.
Just some clarification, when I click on somebody's name I only get the following options:

View Profile
View Forum Posts
Visit Homepage
Add as Contact
Some people have it turned off so you can't send them PMs
You need to have 20 posts
Reply to a couple of threads and just get more involved bro
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
You need to have 20 posts
Ah okay thanks.


Quote Originally Posted by iToXiK View Post
Reply to a couple of threads and just get more involved bro
I do not hack and I do not wish to hack, I just want to contact someone that uses these forums as content that he's released here can potentially be of use to me.
Quote Originally Posted by GunDealer View Post
Ah okay thanks.




I do not hack and I do not wish to hack, I just want to contact someone that uses these forums as content that he's released here can potentially be of use to me.
Never said you hack lmao my post had nothing to do with what you said.
Quote Originally Posted by GunDealer View Post
it says I need to activate my account when I try to send a PM.
Click the link in your email to activate your account.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?