SolvedCa Na prob

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Ca Na prob
Hey guys, I was wondering if someone knew how to fix my Ca loading problem. I have Eset Smart Security and if you all know it has it's quarantine files. Idk why but it keeps marking Ca loader as a quarantine file Anyone know how I can remove it from the quarantine files?
Turns out I just had to send my quar file into it's old file to continue playing.. and it started up nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
@iToXiK

Have you tried disabling your AV before playing?
Actually no I haven't tried that I will next time it happens, but I did find a solution to it not wanting to start up.
ca section
while this is in general ill say play cf
@iToXiK

Have you tried disabling your AV before playing?
Dont double post next time, edit your post

& kk, so solved. @aeronyx
@J
@Drake
Thanks .


/Closed&PostsMerged
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us