Unhappyummmm.....version checkin (help)

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
ummmm.....version checkin (help)
when i start as admin it says version checkin and then it jus says cannot connect to server try again or check site i did that and i even reinsalled game still says same thing help o and my combat arms is updated
I'm having an issue too. I don't know what yours is, but I'm getting a Error 10600, -2 code. And from what I remember back in the summer time, that's the ban code. Are you getting any error codes popping up? or is just stopping at the version checking screen, failing to get to the launch screen?

EDIT: You may have to do more then a reinstall using the original downloaded file. Sometimes, like right now, you'll have to uninstall, delete the Nexon files, and I've had to redownload a fresh version of CA (wtf that does, I don't know).

Also, were you using any hacks before this occured (this is for my personal question, ive never used speed hacks, and just did for the first time)
No, -2code means servers are updating your not banned Keep breathing
Haha.

And I even just changed my IP!

I'm tryin' to remember, the ban code is usually after you attempt to login, that you get an error code with -1 or -something like that. Do you know?

EDIT: The 10600 should have given it away, since I did search for the codes' meaning, and found it's a connection issue.
i keep getting kicked during gameplay. message says kicked due to high latency. whats the deal, is my computer a peice of scat or what?
(Thanks to -GOD-)
ErrorCode 30021
Your account is not verified, check your email.





ErrorCode 30022
Your country can't play Combat Arms,
Europe Combat Arms launches soon, i heard late Oct/Nov


ErrorCode 10060
THE SERVERS ARE DOWN. THERE IS A MAINTENANCE!



ErrorCode 30004
Your account is banned
What do you mean...like right now? or in the past?
every time i play a game. i might last ten minutes or so. then everyone freezes and i go back to the screen where i start a level. i cant gain rank because i cant finish a game.
Quote Originally Posted by engleweed View Post
every time i play a game. i might last ten minutes or so. then everyone freezes and i go back to the screen where i start a level. i cant gain rank because i cant finish a game.
Oh, your internet is fuzzy. When everyone freezes and you can't die, means your Internet is sloppy and doesn't have stable connection. Tell me if you have a modem
yea i have a modem, ageresystems pci-sv92pp soft modem
anything i can do to make it run smooth?
Quote Originally Posted by engleweed View Post
yea i have a modem, ageresystems pci-sv92pp soft modem
YOu should check if everything is properly attached to the modem. What computer do you have? Vista XP2000?
vista, yea, thanx i'll check it out
k
mines still down so im still waiting! 10060 for me
Quote Originally Posted by sk8tepark View Post
mines still down so im still waiting! 10060 for me
CA will probebly be up at like 4:00-6:00 (EA time)
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us