11-3-2011 Engine/Cshell dump
11-3-2011 Engine/Cshell dump
/Approved.
Congrats on being my first attachment approval.
Congrats on being my first attachment approval.
OOOO NICE aeronyx!! congrats on minion!
thanks bro
/ThisThreadIsVerySticky

Updated the client again?
whats this do?
btw how do i put a profile pic up?
btw how do i put a profile pic up?
It's for making hacks..
Profile picture:
1. On any page in MPGH, find the top menu bar and locate "Forum Actions" and select on the drop down menu "Edit Profile."
2. Once the page finishes loading, look on the left hand side for a menu titled "Menu Settings."
3. Under "Menu Settings" there is a link called, "Edit Profile Picture."
4. Click "Edit Profile Picture" and you will have two options, uploading a picture from your computer or one from a url.
5. Profit
@ supercarz1991
I've never tried getting these... because I'm sure if I tried this I would BSOD
Profile picture:
1. On any page in MPGH, find the top menu bar and locate "Forum Actions" and select on the drop down menu "Edit Profile."
2. Once the page finishes loading, look on the left hand side for a menu titled "Menu Settings."
3. Under "Menu Settings" there is a link called, "Edit Profile Picture."
4. Click "Edit Profile Picture" and you will have two options, uploading a picture from your computer or one from a url.
5. Profit

@ supercarz1991
I've never tried getting these... because I'm sure if I tried this I would BSOD

Good Job supercarz1991 !
I was the 1,000 person to thank you 

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodeCShell / Engine / EHSvc Dumped - 29/01/2011
14 Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source CodeHow to dump Engine/Cshell (With Pics)
115 Combat Arms Brazil HacksAtualizado - CShell.dll e Engine.exe Dumped Combat Arms BR
11 Combat Arms BR Hack Coding/Source Code"CShell.dll" & "Engine.exe" DumppedsS0 47 Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code[RELEASE] - Unpacked Engine & CShell
31
