Over $3000..free?

Posts 1–15 of 120 · Page 1 of 8
Over $3000..free?
http://i43.tinypic.com/xck8ax.jpgⓘ
Absolutely 100% virus free.

What GFX/Video related programs do you guys have?

Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
I just want to see what programs people have so I can start some competitions.

If people have the right equipment for the job, than i'll see what us as a community can do!
(theres a secret something in the picture. I wonder who will find it first).
Im not sure whats the point of this... I have most of these too and I got them for free. Its not really hard =\
Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Im not sure whats the point of this... I have most of these too and I got them for free. Its not really hard =
I just want to see what programs people have so I can start some competitions.

If people have the right equipment for the job, than i'll see what us as a community can do!
Adobe Photoshop CS2/CS3, Vegas 8.0, Autodesk 3ds Max 2009 32-bit, GIMP 2.0, and Audacity, if that counts.
all i have is photoshop cs3
ps cs3, paint shop pro x2, gimp 2.0

=( xD
I only have and need Photoshop<3.
Lmao at the 'Gay Porn' folder.
Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post
Lol, fruity loops.
LMAO AT THE GAY PORN FOLDER!!!
HOMO!
rofl. what you talkin bout?
Quote Originally Posted by Iwin View Post
rofl. what you talkin bout?
Look to your folders on the left, right above GFX?
You have a folder named Gay Porn.

Hmm..
Yah what on earth.
Zomfg hes right!!!!!!!!


heres a pic xD

Someone here is an expert photoshoper.
Lmao Iwin's secret has been unveiled. :O!!!!!!!
CS3, Gimp 2.0, paintshop pro 8, and i have the ability 2 get 3ds max...wen i get my computer back.
Posts 1–15 of 120 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us