Community Collaboration

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
I thought it was going to be secrettttt!

But yeah, this will be the most awesome community collab.
Quote Originally Posted by udp View Post
I thought it was going to be secrettttt!

But yeah, this will be the most awesome community collab.
I can delete the thread now,

but it was only to tell the other modders that I mentioned about it.
Got my half yearlies exams on, don't have time for that right now. maybe in 2 weeks.
Dont worry about me, I'm not part of the community anyway
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
Dont worry about me, I'm not part of the community anyway
I'm sorry, it's just that you never post anymore, so I forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


I'm sorry, it's just that you never post anymore, so I forgot.

Its cool, you kids have fun now, ya hear?
Can I post the thread when everyone's done?
Is it going to be Autumn themed, or what?
Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
Is it going to be Autumn themed, or what?
Yes it is.

Do you want in as well?
Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


Yes it is.

Do you want in as well?
I'm not good with themes.
This should be interesting seeing how some modders don't know who make a mod fit a theme
I believe he only wants the people mentioned. D:
Quote Originally Posted by udp View Post
I believe he only wants the people mentioned. D:
Not true
He mentioned some modders that he knew.
If you would like to join us and take part in our collaboration you are more than welcome
Quote Originally Posted by [Mons] View Post

Not true
He mentioned some modders that he knew.
If you would like to join us and take part in our collaboration you are more than welcome
We need to get them into the MSN group then, so we can have some type of communication.
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us