SwiftKit™ - Runescape help, guides and calulators all in one client.

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
SwiftKit™ - Runescape help, guides and calulators all in one client.
Hi guys.

I did not make this, I am just releasing it here in case you do not know about it.
Swiftkit is a Runescape Client which gives you help with quests, skill guides, calculators and reminders. All while you are playing.

Here are some screenshots:





.RAR Scanⓘ
.EXE Scanⓘ

Enjoy
SwiftKit(Install).rar3.1 MB · 660 downloads 1/43 malicious
omg lol.. this looks great! can some one please approve
Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post


sorry, this is my first .exe release
Its fine thanks for the release though
ya!!! thanks the approval
What's the login screen for in the screen shot? I can't instsall because it keeps saying not responding..
Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
What's the login screen for in the screen shot? I can't instsall because it keeps saying not responding..
the runescape client is embedded in the swiftkit tool package
Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
What's the login screen for in the screen shot? I can't instsall because it keeps saying not responding..
its an old screenshot :P
looks pretty handy!! thanks for the sharings.
Ah Swiftkit, I remember using that when it first came out. It's amazingly helpful.
Isn't this old , thanks for the rerelease although.
Ya it looks really old based on what i'm seeing as the log in screen lol.
lol, as i wanted to release it you or @Ravallo told me that it is impossible cause of the advertising
Very nice, this really helps me with skilling.
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us