MW3 DVAR DUMP

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
MW3 DVAR DUMP
Got two versions of dumps here.
Link 1
Link 2
Enjoy GSC modders

Note: That I know this was done on xbox, but it should be the same for PC
nice post man

that you already got/found these
Hey thanks for the dump. Its really helpful.
I looked through half of one and i noticed some things.
It looks like you will be able to do a "roll".
There are options for the demo client. Which means theater mode.
It would be very easy for a develeper like me to steal your facebook account if u connected it to MW3. So watch out.
i just jizzed cant wait
favs
aim_autoaim_enabled | Offset: 8377CF08

aim_target_sentient_radius | Offset: 8378057C
Quote Originally Posted by pyton789 View Post
Hey thanks for the dump. Its really helpful.
I looked through half of one and i noticed some things.
It looks like you will be able to do a "roll".
There are options for the demo client. Which means theater mode.
It would be very easy for a develeper like me to steal your facebook account if u connected it to MW3. So watch out.
Lol, no way I would ever hook my Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyPete View Post
i just jizzed cant wait
favs
aim_autoaim_enabled | Offset: 8377CF08

aim_target_sentient_radius | Offset: 8378057C
I know right? Bet it won't work or will be patched soon but still that's sweet
Quote Originally Posted by SneakyPete View Post
i just jizzed cant wait
favs
aim_autoaim_enabled | Offset: 8377CF08

aim_target_sentient_radius | Offset: 8378057C
I don't think those will work on pc. They are there because it is used on xbox and ps3, but they will probably be disabled for pc.
laserRange | Offset: 83776088

Modification possible?
Plz make hacks please .
Are these adresses like booleans?
They are still using the same dvars xD So GSC aimbot is easy =D
and there is an auto recorder/theater mode in the dvars
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?